“Increase Your Calcium and Vitamin D Intake to Improve Your Health Using Coral Complex”
What is Coral Complex?
Coral Complex contains 900mg or 90% of your daily calcium per serving, along with 1200 IU’s of Vitamin D3. This is encapsulated coral calcium at its purest which greatly benefits the human body. Coral Complex is the original powdered coral capsule, first developed in the USA in 1999. Our formula has become the most popular and successful coral capsule formula in the world. Coral Complex’s most notable additive is 400 IU of vitamin D3 as cholecalceriferol in each capsule. Vitamin D3 (the sunshine vitamin) charges the receptors in your small intestine. These are instrumental in the uptake of calcium.
Coral Complex also delivers more than 70 trace minerals that are essential to your body’s function. Coral Calcium is also ECO SAFE, assuring you that we never touch the ocean when harvesting our coral calcium.
What you may not know about vitamin D:
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods. Vitamin D is important for the maintenance of a healthy body because it helps maximize the absorption and utilization of calcium, an important mineral that our bodies need. When paired with calcium vitamin C and Magnesium, Coral Complex helps regulate bone remodeling and growth, ensuring healthy, strong bones and teeth, cardiovascular health and healthy muscle concentration. Coral Complex can also help protect older adults from osteoporosis, which is caused by bone loss due to aging. Coral Complex 3 boosts the immune system and reduces inflammation within the body, thus warding off future medical conditions. It also plays a vital role in cell growth, neuromuscular functions and protein encoding.
Studies have shown that a regular, healthy vitamin D intake can also serve as an antidepressant and make people feel generally happier. Coral Complex contains1200 IU of Vitamin D3 providing the body with a sufficient amount of vitamin D in order to promote healthy body.
Why is taking a vitamin D supplement better than getting it from the sun?
Sun exposure is another method of obtaining vitamin D, as our bodies can create our own sources of the nutrient upon exposure to UV rays. However, it is difficult to gauge exactly how much sun exposure can generate sufficient vitamin D, as overexposure can be harmful to the body as well. UV rays are also known to trigger free radicals, which can lead to skin cancer if left unchecked.
It has been suggested by some vitamin D researchers that approximately 5 to 30 minutes of sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. at least twice a week to the face, arms, legs or back can usually lead to sufficient vitamin D synthesis. Exposed areas of the body cannot be covered by sunscreen, as the SPF factor blocks UV rays and can hinder vitamin D synthesis reaction. For individuals living in cloudy areas lacking in sunlight, it is important to gain the recommended vitamin D via other means.
Dietary supplements are also an excellent way of obtaining vitamin D. I choose Coral Complex as my supplement for my vitamin D.
What research and studies suggest about Vitamin D:
As the research into vitamin D is accumulating, it is hard to know where the accolades should start. “Vitamin D is one of the most potent inhibitors of cancer cell growth,” says Michael F. Holick, PhD, MD, who heads the Vitamin D, Skin, and Bone Research Laboratory at Boston University School of Medicine. “It also stimulates your pancreas to make insulin. It regulates your immune system.”
In a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association of more than 3,000 veterans (ages 50 to 75) at 13 Veterans Affairs medical centers, those who consumed more than 645 IU of vitamin D a day along with more than 4 grams per day of cereal fiber had a 40% reduction in their risk of developing precancerous colon polyps.
In a report in the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, researchers at the University of Basel in Switzerland showed that elderly women who took a vitamin D supplement plus calcium for three months reduced their risk of falling by 49% compared with consuming calcium alone. Those women who had fallen repeatedly in the past seemed to gain the most benefit from vitamin D.
A study in published in an issue of Neurology indicated that women who get doses of vitamin D — of at least 400 international units — are 40% less likely to develop multiple sclerosis compared with those not taking over-the-counter supplements.
Benefits of Vitamin D and Calcium
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, vitamin D is essential for the “formation, growth, and repair of bones and for normal calcium absorption and immune function.” Studies suggest that “higher levels of vitamin D in the blood are associated with reduced risks of colorectal cancer; however, the research results overall have been inconsistent.”
- It is crucial for the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorous, which have various functions, especially the maintenance of healthy bones.
- It is an immune system regulator.
- Aids the immune system – vitamin D may be an important way to arm the immune system against disorders like the common cold, say scientists from the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital and Children’s Hospital Boston.
- MS risk – it may reduce the risk of developing multiple sclerosis. Multiple sclerosis is much less common the nearer you get to the tropics, where there is much more sunlight, according to Dennis Bourdette, chairman of the Department of Neurology and director of the Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology Center at Oregon Health and Science University, USA.
- Maintaining cognitive functions – vitamin D may play a key role in helping the brain keep working well in later life, according to a study of 3000 European men between the ages of 40 and 79.
Healthy body weight – vitamin D probably plays an important role in maintaining a healthy body weight, according to research carried out at the Medical College of Georgia, USA.
- Asthma symptoms and frequency – it can reduce the severity and frequency of asthma symptoms, and also the likelihood of hospitalizations due to asthma, researchers from Harvard Medical School found after monitoring 616 children in Costa Rica.
- Rheumatoid arthritis – it has been shown to reduce the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis in women.
- Protects from radiation damage – a form of vitamin D could be one of our body’s main protections against damage from low levels of radiation, say radiological experts from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- Vitamin D and cancer risk – various studies have shown that people with adequate levels of vitamin D have a significantly lower risk of developing cancer, compared to those whose levels are low. Vitamin D deficiency was found to be prevalent in cancer patients regardless of nutritional status in a study carried out by the Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
- T.B. recovery – high vitamin D doses can help people recover from tuberculosis more rapidly, researchers reported in September 2012 in the Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).
- Heart attack risk – A study published in September 2012 suggested that low levels of vitamin D might increase the risk of heart attack and early death.
- Why I Decided To Use Coral Complex
Most people have a vitamin D deficient and Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for life. In addition to building bones and keeping them healthy, calcium helps our blood clot, nerves send messages and muscles contract. About 99 percent of the calcium in our bodies is in our bones and teeth. Each day, we lose calcium through our skin, nails, hair, sweat, urine and feces, but our bodies cannot produce new calcium. That’s why I like using Coral Complex. Coral Complex contains both Calcium and Vitamin D along with Vitamin C and Magnesium.
Over the years as I enter my 40’s, I have seen a decline in my body’s performance. I am a healthy individual however; my body does not perform the way it did when I was in my twenties. This is because our bodies do not produce the same amount of hormones, we lack many vitamins and nutrients that most people are unaware of and most people just accept it as this is what happens when we get older. Vitamin D especially, because you cannot get Vitamin D from most of the food we eat. Our main resource is the sun for vitamin D. However, if we provide our body’s with what they need (what our body is lacking) who says, we cannot feel the way when we are twenty again.
I had a blood test and the doctor told me that I was lacking vitamin D, so I heard about Coral Complex and all the great benefits you can obtain from using it so I tried it. I noticed a vast improvement in my energy. By replenishing using Coral Complex, I am able to function more effectively and productively on a daily basis.
Why I love Coral Complex:
I have read many articles that caution people about what vitamins and supplements you should choose and many experts advise people to use a reliable vitamin company with a good reputation because many vitamin companies may not use the actual supplements. Some companies use artificial components or fillers in their vitamins and supplements. In addition, you need to use a reliable company that uses fish that carry no mercury in it because you do not want fill your body with hazardous toxins.
I am always extra careful by reading the labels and researching the ingredients in the bottle before I buy it and you should be to. I am impressed with Coral Complex’s high standards and quality of their product. I have also been using their green coffee extract for over a year, I found their supplements to be effective, and the company is professional and reliable. If you have a question, they will get back to you quickly and answer any questions.
I was very impressed with their Coral Complex. It DOES NOT contain any fillers, binders, preservatives, wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, eggs, nuts, stearates, silica, or titanium dioxide.
As an author of the book, “The Complete Herbal Guide: A Natural Approach to Healing the Body – Heal Your Body Naturally and Maintain Optimal Health Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins, Fruits and Vegetables, I found Coral Complex to be very beneficial.”
~ Reviewed by Stacey Chillemi
From the Complete Herbal Guide